Efficy 11.0 Release Build 18526 is now available from the Efficy Partner FTP.
This build improves or corrects a number of issues that were present in build r14853 including the following:
- Documents: Correction for opening linked files (hasn't worked since Efficy 11.0) (CFT-2019-97939).
- Flexmail: Filter unsupported XML characters in synchro requests (CFT-2019-98445).
- Flexmail: Prevent deleting contact having the same email address in different email fields (CFT-2019-97325).
- Google Sync: Add StartDate and EndDate to the temporary appo created to retrieve the server time (if the ntp request failed) (CFT-2018-89696).
- Merging two Contacts will transfer the ACC_AUTH records to the merged record.
- Notifications: Fix wrong number of notifications in cloud environment (CFT-2019-98249).
- Queries: Correct security vulnerability related to inline SQL parameters. (published previously as r17773).
- Queries: Fix multivalue control in "Change Parameter" dialog for queries (CFT-2018-93929). (published previously as r15626).
- Sidebar: Fix efficy: protocol not working after Windows Update for IE. (published previously as 11.1.16949).
- Sidebar: Use up to TLS v1.2 as HTTPS protocol for big files and certificate (CFT-2019-94936). (published previously as r15908).
We recommend that you install this build on your production servers.