Efficy 11.1 Release Build 18524 is now available from the Efficy Partner FTP.
This build improves or corrects a number of issues that were present in build r17608 including the following:
- Data Synchro: Always use UTC for last sync date in batch execution (CFT-2019-99266) (published previously as r17842).
- Designer: Make sure Reference list is complete (no security clause in query) (CFT-2019-100754).
- Documents: Always use plain ASCII file names for ImageMagick processing (CFT-2019-101682).
- Edit: Avoid losing formatting of memo of linked actions when modifying a Document or an Appointment.
- Notifications: Fix wrong number of notifications in cloud environment (CFT-2019-98249).
- Queries: Correct security vulnerability related to inline SQL parameters (published previously as r17772).
We recommend that you install this build on your production servers.