Efficy 11.2 Release Build 18522 is now available from the Efficy Partner FTP.
This build improves or corrects a number of issues that were present in build r17611 including the following:
- Contact: Prevent picture to be cropped when form section is too small (CFT-2019-100128).
- Data Synchro: Correct last sync date in ExecuteBatch (should be UTC date) (CFT-2019-99266).
- Designer: Make sure Reference list is complete (no security clause in query) (CFT-2019-100754).
- Documents: Always use plain ASCII file names for ImageMagick processing (CFT-2019-101682).
- Documents: Perform PDF thumbnail creation in a thread with a configurable time-out (CFT-2019-99717).
- Edit: Avoid losing formatting of memo of linked actions when modifying a Document or an Appointment.
- Edit: Correct invalid verification of lock that makes consecutive edit of a relation record read-only (CFT-2019-101847).
- ExportQuery: The behavior of the deprecated ActiveX component is now available via a Sidebar function (CFT-2019-99121).
- Extranet: Add AdminMail setting to configure the "from" address when sending Extranet Password mail.
- Files: Avoid conversion error in COM+ server when the FILES.CRC field contains null values.
- Notifications: Fix wrong number of notifications in cloud environment (CFT-2019-98249).
- PdfMerge: New service to split and merge PDF files using third-party tools like Sejda or VeryPdf.
- Queries: Correct column headers when translated fields are present (CFT-2019-101723).
- Queries: Correct security vulnerability related to inline SQL parameters (published previously as r17771).
- Services: Allow script dependencies in services (CFT-2019-100432).
- Servicy: Allow language customization for all Servicy HTML templates. (published previously as r17701).
- Sidebar: Send Subject of mail as third parameter in CreateScreenshot() command.
We recommend that you install this build on your production servers.