Efficy 11.3 Release Build 18520 is now available from the Efficy Partner FTP.
This build improves or corrects a number of issues that were present in build r18130 including the following:
- Dashboards: Some new standard widgets have been added.
- Designer: Make sure Reference list is complete (no security clause in query) (CFT-2019-100754).
- Documents: Always use plain ASCII file names for ImageMagick processing (CFT-2019-101682).
- Edit: Avoid losing formatting of memo of linked actions when modifying a Document or an Appointment.
- Edit: Correct invalid verification of lock that makes consecutive edit of a relation record read-only (CFT-2019-101847).
- Edit: Limit list of related entities in edit windows to 5 items by default (user configurable).
- Edit: Make LibMagick conversion parameters configurable in Settings.Common.PictureSettings.
- Edit: Record Owner can always steal edit lock of the record.
- Edit: Remove duplicate call of Validate.js and make sure Custom.js is loaded after all the other scripts (CFT-2019-100991).
- ExportQuery: The behavior of the deprecated ActiveX component is now available via a Sidebar function (CFT-2019-99121).
- Extranet: Add missing logoff button on small viewports (smartphones) (CFT-2019-101776).
- Extranet: Add AdminMail setting to configure the "from" address when sending Extranet Password mail.
- Files: Avoid conversion error in COM+ server when the FILES.CRC field contains null values.
- Gamification: Various minor enhancements.
- General: Add keyboard navigation for grids and entityPickerView.js.
- KPI: Added clearing snapshots from indicator edit window (only for dashboards administrators) (CFT-2019-101876).
- KPI: Clear indicators when duplicating query from interface (CFT-2019-101135) (CFT-2019-101138).
- KPI: Correct the order of parameters in the generated SQL for a KPI, which in some complex queries was incorrect.
- KPI: Only allow real-time mode when custom parameters are present in a widget.
- KPI: Support "Pyramid" charts.
- Logon: Increase default width of Change Password dialog window to avoid cropping prompt/alert messages in Chrome (CFT-2019-98051).
- MapSearch: Integrate the project team's Map Search module in the standard release.
- Notifications: Generate browser (Chrome) notifications to notify the user of new incoming messages.
- PdfMerge: New service to split and merge PDF files using third-party tools like Sejda or VeryPdf.
- PostgreSQL: Correct some issues with the PostgreSQL implementation (for example when merging entities).
- Project Management: When adding a timesheet one can filter steps on deliverable name (CFT-2019-100640).
- Project Management: Correct amCharts themes in the Project Management module that were broken by the KPI module (CFT-2019-101144).
- Project Management: Disable changelog and notifications for changes in allocations and references.
- Project Management: Fix error when importing Excel file with progress set for stage or deliverable.
- Project Management: Fix Gantt date comparison to avoid always updating all deliverables.
- Project Management: Various enhancements for different viewports (CFT-2019-101330).
- Queries: Correct column headers when translated fields are present (CFT-2019-101723).
- Quotation Builder: Add possibility to generate a quotation directly in PDF format.
- Services: Allow script dependencies in services (CFT-2019-100432).
- Servicy: Provide compatibility with all Efficy 11 databases without CRCHISTORY field (CFT-2019-101611).
- Sidebar: Send Subject of mail as third parameter in CreateScreenshot() command.
- Translations: All translations are complete, including Chinese and Japanese labels.
- UpgradeDB: Use temp field when changing datatype to allow convert H to I field (CFT-2019-101706).
- WebHooks: Avoid conversion error when keys are not numeric (CFT-2019-101569).
We recommend that you install this build on your production servers.