The new Efficy 11.3 release build 18130 is now available from the Efficy Partner FTP.
Major new features:
- New Project Management (Workload) Module.
- New KPI/Entity Dashboard Module.
- Support for PostgreSQL database server (replaces Firebird support).
Other important improvements:
- Opportunities: New Opportunity Kanban View.
- Documents: Binary streams from FILES are loaded on demand to minimize database server bandwidth.
- Quotation Builder: Quotation can now be generated from Fragments in a Document (without Opportunity).
- Webhooks: Define server-side HTTP callback functions when a record is created, modified or deleted.
- Translations: Efficy is now available in Simplified Chinese, language code ZH.
You’ll find the complete list of changes in the “Efficy 11 Build History” document on the FTP server, including another 65 improvements and corrections.
The new features in the release have already generated a lot of interest from partners, customers and prospects, they will surely have a major impact.
Please consult the online technical documentation for the main features in the “CRM Features” manual at https://help.efficy.com/edn/dev/crft_welcome and the expanded "API" section of the online manual at https://help.efficy.com/edn/api .