Efficy 11.1 r17608 is now available from the Efficy Partner FTP.
This build includes the following corrections or improvements compared to r16590:
- Allow filebase and custombase URL parameters to contain slashes (/) and backslashes (). (published previously as 11.1.16658).
- Concurrent users: Avoid redirection from logon page to desktop when a session has expired (CFT-2019-97098).
- Consult: Hide date if empty for definition "DATE" (CFT-2018-90782).
- Documents: Correction for opening linked files (hasn't worked since Efficy 11.0) (CFT-2019-97939).
- Flexmail: Filter unsupported XML characters in synchro requests (CFT-2019-98445).
- Flexmail: Prevent deleting contact having the same email address in different email fields (CFT-2019-97325).
- Sidebar: Fix efficy: protocol not working after Windows Update for IE. (published previously as 11.1.16948).
- Sidebar: Handle "remote" files in the same way as embedded files (CFT-2019-98977).
- Sidebar: Large files will always remain large files (the initial size decides whether a file is large).
We recommend that you install this build on all Efficy 11.1 installations.