It's taken nearly 4 months to get approved by Google, but at last the Efficy Gmail add-on is available in the Gmail store!
You can open Gmail on the desktop or on your smartphone and go to the configuration menu to add the add-on (search for "efficy" to find it in the Gmail add-on store).
Efficy for Gmail lets you interact with Efficy CRM without leaving Gmail.
While consulting a Gmail message, you can:
- Show Efficy contacts information based on the Gmail message recipients;
- Save a Gmail message into Efficy (recipients already present in your Efficy CRM will be automatically linked to it);
- Search existing Efficy entities (Companies, Opportunities and Incidents) and link them to the message;
- Save recipients as a new Efficy contact;
- Convert a Gmail message into other Efficy entities (e.g. Documents, Sales Opportunities and Incidents).
While composing a Gmail message, you can:
- Search Efficy entities and insert their Efficy hyperlink in your draft;
- Share Efficy Files directly from Gmail. You can either create a sharing link to an Efficy Document or to a specific file of your desired Document.
As noted above, the add-on will also work on your smartphone's Gmail.
We hope you'll enjoy this application!