0 votes

Geoffrey Deldique, ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎15‎:‎56‎:‎42

I changed the SYS_ENTITYVIEWS (Name : OppoEdit) and added Oppo_Mail=Mail:

OLD STRING :
Oppo;OppoUser=User;OppoComp=Comp;OppoCont=Cont;OppoProj=Proj;ProdOppo=Prod;OppoActi=Acti;Prof_Oppo=Prof;

NEW STRING :
Oppo;OppoUser=User;OppoComp=Comp;OppoCont=Cont;OppoProj=Proj;ProdOppo=Prod;OppoActi=Acti;Prof_Oppo=Prof;Oppo_Mail=Mail

Then I made a DB Upgrade

asked in Errors by (141 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer
  • Answered by geoffrey
answered by (141 points)
Welcome to Efficy Overflow, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
1,166 questions
1,424 answers
1,715 comments
325 users