0 votes

Geoffrey Deldique, ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎15‎:‎56‎:‎42

I changed the SYS_ENTITYVIEWS (Name : OppoEdit) and added Oppo_Mail=Mail:

OLD STRING :
Oppo;OppoUser=User;OppoComp=Comp;OppoCont=Cont;OppoProj=Proj;ProdOppo=Prod;OppoActi=Acti;Prof_Oppo=Prof;

NEW STRING :
Oppo;OppoUser=User;OppoComp=Comp;OppoCont=Cont;OppoProj=Proj;ProdOppo=Prod;OppoActi=Acti;Prof_Oppo=Prof;Oppo_Mail=Mail

Then I made a DB Upgrade

asked in Errors by (147 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer
  • Answered by geoffrey
answered by (147 points)
Welcome to Efficy Overflow, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
1,226 questions
1,495 answers
1,831 comments
328 users