The new Efficy 11.2 release build 11.2.16235 is now available from the Efficy Partner FTP.
Major new features:
- Gamification Module for creating and managing challenges and quizzes for teams. You all used it for the End of Year Challenge!
- New Gmail Add-on based on the latest Google APIs. We’re currently waiting for Google to approve the addon for their store.
- Mobile App 11.2 with POI (Points of Interest), list views and filtering, list of downloaded documents, improved performance.
- Nine new interface languages: IT, PT, RU, CS, SK, HU, EL, HR, RO.
- Remote APIs: new JSON, REST and Node APIs with API keys for authorization.
- Customer profiles for better management and securing access to the Efficy web server.
- New multi-staged JSON-based settings system to replace registry keys/SYS_STORAGE/ini file usage for Efficy and its Services.
- OAuth 2.0 single sign-on integration with Azure Active Directory.
- Translated field values: fields can contain different values for different languages (e.g. a company can be called “Red Cross”, “Croix Rouge”, “Rode Kruis”).
Besides these major features there is a long list of useful goodies, including a more user-friendly interface for recurrent meetings, adding files to Documents by drag and drop from Windows Explorer, a new picture field type for registering signatures, the macOS Sidebar supporting large files, ….
You’ll find the complete list of changes in the “Efficy 11 Build History” document on the FTP server, including another 60 “minor improvements and corrections” and about 50 “improvements based on user suggestions”.
You can consult the online documentation, with the new “CRM Features” manual containing the build notes: https://help.efficy.com/edn/dev/crft_welcome and the expanded "API" section of the online manual at https://help.efficy.com/edn/api .